Casino Fatale is a murder mystery dinner party game for 15 to 30 guests plus one or two hosts – download the free introductory pdf file. It costs 30 GB pounds, which is about 40 US dollars or 35 Euros.
Join us at an exclusive Parisian casino for an evening of espionage, crime, intrigue and murder. You will be in the middle of the action and it will be up to you to wheel and deal with the other guests. Can you achieve your goals, keep your secrets hidden and survive Casino Fatale? It's up to you.
On the banks of the River Seine in Paris is the Hotel D'Etoile, with a casino named the Casino Fatale. Rumour has it that the casino is connected to the mysterious underworld character 'Mr X'. No one seems to know exactly who the elusive Mr X is, or what he looks like - and there are many people who would love to know. Among those trying to find Mr X are Interpol, the local police, the local organized crime family, and the agents of several countries in which Mr X is believed to operate. Tonight, however, a charity auction is being held at Casino Fatale and it has drawn all sorts to the casino - playboys, starlets, maybe even a jewel thief… Who will you play?
At Casino Fatale you will discover the following:
- Who is the 'Black Panther'?
- Why should you be very careful with your jewellery?
- Who killed scientist Dr Havelott, and where are his plans for a nuclear device?
- Who is the mysterious 'Mr X'?
- Can Donovan Jones really write poetry?
- ...and is the casino really up for sale?
Find out in Casino Fatale!
Casino Fatale lasts for about four hours and is suited to an evening. It is often played over a meal – a finger buffet if possible to allow guests to circulate and talk in private.
"The [Casino Fatale] party was great -- thanks so much for your help! This was the first murder mystery I've hosted so I was anxious that it go well - anyway, fantastic night, definitely going to do another one!"
Daniel Hesford, Lancashire, United Kingdom
The free introductory pdf file contains an introduction to the game, a list of all the characters, an invitation to send to your guests, a copy of Paris News – plus details of how to buy the game.
These are the characters in Casino Fatale:
- Alex Kirk – Rich playboy with a chequered past as a motor-racing driver
- Andre Couvert – An innocent tourist in the casino
- Anna Upanova – Mysterious Russian beauty
- Ashley Bunsen – Physicist, assistant to the late Professor Havelott
- Chris Rowan – Croupier at the casino
- Countess Alice de Ville – Beautiful, wealthy widow and lady of leisure
- Donovan Jones – Celebrated poet and man of letters
- Eva Goodbody – American freelance reporter
- Felicity Phillips – Cabaret dancer at the casino
- Freddie Leclou – Police detective inspector on the trail of jewel thief The Black Panther
- Jacques Renard – Local businessman
- Joe Knowall – Croupier at the casino, gossip and fence
- Lord James T. Burke – Sophisticated playboy
- Matt Bond – Debonair, devilish and disgustingly handsome
- Natalie Bois – Police detective, assistant to Leclou
- Pat Bullitt – Ex-army security consultant / bodyguard
- Ralph Anderson – Nightclub bouncer and professional hard man
- Sam Riley – Casino manager
- Selina Skye – Jewellery designer
- Zara Zirconoff – Budding starlet
- Armand Blanc – Police detective, assistant to Leclou and Bois
- Drew Daniels – Sound engineer (part of the film crew)
- George Neville – Director of the film crew
- John Smith – Rich tourist rumoured to be a millionaire lottery winner
- Joss Woodrow – Camera operator (part of the film crew)
- Lucia Venditti – Italian tourist, here on honeymoon
- Matilda Burke – Younger sister of Lord James
- Sabrina Devereux – Assistant to George Neville (part of the film crew)
- Sandy Stone – Journalist and presenter (with the film crew)
- Valentino Venditti – Italian tourist, here on honeymoon
How Freeform Games Murder Mysteries Work
Casino Fatale is unlike many murder mystery games. Although the game starts with a murder, most of the characters have more important things to do than to investigate it. And the killing may not be over – it is unlikely that everyone will survive the remainder of the evening!
Casino Fatale is played just like a murder mystery game. You may be trying to solve the murder, but primarily you are (initially at least) concentrating on your own goals and objectives. Unlike most boxed murder mystery games, Casino Fatale lets you decide how to achieve your goals and thwart your enemies.
On the evening of the game the guests are met by the organizer, the Casino Events Manager. They then receive their detailed backgrounds - including dark secrets, objectives and caino gambling chips. When everyone has arrived the host announces that the glittering evening and charity auction will now proceed. The fun then begins as everyone questions, bribes and blackmails each other. As the evening progresses they may even try to murder one another! Depending on what the players choose to do, there are several different possible endings, but finally everyone finds out how they did, and what secrets everyone else was concealing.
Buying Casino Fatale
Casino Fatale costs £25.00 (GB pounds). That works out at about 40 US dollars or 28 Euros, depending on the exchange rate charged by your credit card. (You can use the XE.com Personal Currency Assistant to check the amount.)
To purchase Casino Fatale, follow these three steps.
Step 3: After you've entered your credit card details, you can download your game right away. Also, you'll be emailed the download link and password, in case you need to come back at a later point.
Cast Iron Money-Back Guarantee
Together with Freeform Games we're happy to offer you a no-quibble money-back guaranteed refund. If you're not completely satisfied with Casino Fatale, just please let us know within 30 days and we will refund you.
And please remember that if you buy Casino Fatale, you are buying it from Freeform Games LLP. Don't forget to read their terms of trade.